We encourage all of our patrons to continue to follow social distancing practices to help protect themselves and others.
Please note that these guidelines will change as restrictions are lifted. Wait times could be longer than usual. Thank you for your patience as we work to ensure the health and safety of our guest and staff.
Resort Wide Policy Additions:
- Hand Sanitizer will be available throughout the resort
- Guest are encouraged to wear and bring their own mask or face covering
- The resort encourages guest to pre-purchase products and activities prior to arrival and use cashless forms of payment
- Waivers will be available online and patrons are encouraged to fill out waivers prior to arrival.
- Lift 5 will operate with a two chair, one bike tray sequence, allowing customers to properly maintain social distancing.
- Patrons that come in groups will be allowed to ride as a group.
- Food will be available for takeout orders only.
Safety on the Trails
- Practice Safe and Social Distancing on the Trail
- On the trail, do not gather in Groups
- Keep 6-feet between you and others at all times
- Carry water, hand sanitizer, and disinfecting wipes to further protect yourself
- Do not touch your face
- Wash or sanitize your hands frequently
- Stay home if you exhibit any symptoms of illness