Parties of 15 or more meet the minimum requirement to qualify for group pricing. Reservations are required!
For nearly 50 years, our group sales professionals have been providing unbiased, detailed information to match our guests with the best ski-and-stay packages on Beech Mountain. Lodging options are available for groups of all sizes, and for a variety of budgets. We offer the most competitive rates in the Southeast. Furthermore, every 16th skier in a group receives a free lift ticket!
A “mountain host” will be on-hand throughout your visit to provide directions and helpful hints to enhance your experience. Shuttle service can also be provided upon request.
Safety is our top priority at Beech Mountain Resort. A staff member provides each group with safety instruction in advance of your visit and is available to answer any questions you might have.
Contact Group Sales by email at [email protected] or by phone at 1-800-438-2093 ext 205
Having planned a ski trip for 80-100 people for three years, working with Beech Mountain Resort group sales was the easiest experience to date. The staff was wonderful in helping my group herd our cats (youth) through the equipment rental and ski lesson process, and also helping us in whatever we needed to make our trip easier and more enjoyable. It was also nice to know and see who we had been working with. It gave a personal touch to our experience.
–Brooks Boylan, Youth Director, St. Mary’s on the Highlands, Birmingham, Alabama
10 REASONS TO BRING YOUR GROUP TO BEECH
- The most competitive rates in the Southeast!
- Every 16th skier receives a free lift ticket
- Shuttle service provided upon request
- Lodging options are available for all sizes and budgets
- Our group sales office is comprised of professionals. We provide unbiased, detailed info to match your needs with the best ski-and-stay packages
- Your attention does not cease after booking. A personal group specialist will help you every step of the way, including arrival
- A Mountain Host will be on hand throughout your visit to provide directions and helpful hints to enhance your experience
- Beech Mountain Resort has been known for personalized group service since 1967
- We have the facilities, staff and space to ensure your group outing is handled in a professional manner
- Safety is a priority. A staff member provides each group with safety instructions. Safety packages can be mailed prior to your visit
Group Rates 2016-2017
|Coat & Bib||$20||$20|
|Coat & Bib||$20||$20|
|1 hour group lesson||$12||$15|
Tubing and Ice Skating
|Ice Skating – 2 hour session|
$25 – Weekday
$30 – Weekend
$30 – Holiday
Harmony Hostel offers clean, comfortable and affordable overnight accommodations for your outdoor adventure in the High Country. Located in Banner Elk near Boone, Beech Mountain and Sugar Mountain, Harmony Hostel is nestled in some of the highest Blue Ridge Mountains in western North Carolina and sets a new standard for hosteling.
A harmonious and beautiful atmosphere awaits after a day of outdoor activities. Relax in front of the cozy fireplace or mingle with fellow guests on the outdoor patio and make new friends. At night, rest peacefully in a private, clean and comfortable bed.
- Rate of $45.00 + tax per person per night
- Accommodations for 16 guests, each guests gets their own bed.
- Beds are extra-long twin size nestled within a visually private sleeping space
- All sleeping spaces include a locked cabinet for luggage, a reading lamp and electrical outlet
- Large private showers with private dressing areas
- Communal kitchen equipped with refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, crockpot, toaster and dishwasher
- Complimentary tea, coffee, toast and jam, and oatmeal.
- Clean, quality linens and towels are provided
- Security code required for entry and monitored security cameras in all common areas are utilized for your safety.
- FREE WIFI
- Handicap Accessible