Capture panoramic views of the Blue Ridge Mountains as Beech Mountain Resort’s NEW chairlift takes you to 5506 feet. Scenic Lift Ride tickets are $12 for a round-trip. Tickets can be purchased in the resort village inside of Ski Beech Sports. Ski Beech Sports is located across from the Beech Mountain Brewing Co. Taproom and Grill. Scenic lift rides are available on lift 5 only. Lift 5 is a new Doppelmayr quad chairlift, featuring padded seats and foot rests.
Opening Day for 2019 Summer Season will be Saturday, May 25, 2019.
Scenic Lift Rides
- Our single ticket includes one ride up and back down.
Five and under ride free with a paid adult.
Summer Lift Ride Regulations
Scenic lift rides, bicycle access lift rides, and disc golf access lift rides are offered during designated operational hours at Beech Mountain Resort. The Quad Chair Lift is typically used to access the top of our mountain with breathtaking views stretching for miles. The following list of regulations is associated with the above-listed lift ride tickets. Additional regulations not listed may be added.
- No one is guaranteed access to a lift ride, and lift access can be denied
- Scenic, bicycle, and disc golf lift rides are not available during winter operations
- Times of lift operation may change and are subject to weather conditions
- Thunder and lightning and wind may cause the lift to be closed
- Riders must be in suitable physical condition to be able to load and unload the lift
- Dress should be appropriate for changes in temperature and weather
- Proper footwear for walking on the side of a mountain should be worn, flipflops are not allowed
- Children must be at least 36” tall
- No child carriers and no crutches, walkers or wheelchairs are allowed
- Parents are responsible for the safety of their minor children
- Backpacks must be removed and held on the chair or the passenger’s lap
- No one that appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol will have access
- No alcohol or open containers are permitted on the lift
- No dogs
- Riders must be able to fit into a rescue harness
- There are no restraint straps or belts on the chairs
- Prior to using any lift, you must have the knowledge and ability to load, ride and unload safely
BEECH MOUNTAIN RESORT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE TO ANYONE THAT DOES NOT FOLLOW, OR WHO DEVIATES FROM THE REGULATIONS ASSOCIATED WITH LIFT USAGE. PLEASE BE ADVISED OF ALL REGULATIONS PRIOR TO PURCHASING A TICKET.
You are entering a high mountain environment. There are inherent risks associated with mountain biking, hiking, or other recreational activities in this type of environment. Trail conditions vary constantly because of weather, biker, hiker, and other use. Variations in terrain, types of ground surface, forest growth, rocks and debris may be encountered and may be hidden by vegetation. Snow making equipment and other natural or manmade obstacles and hazards may exist throughout the area. You enter this area at your own risk, and you must assume any and all risks of personal injury, or death, and damage to equipment.