New Early and Late Season Pricing!
Opening Day is Friday, November 25. Tubing opens for the season Saturday, November 19.
Early Season: Opening Day through Friday, December 9 at 5 p.m.
Regular Season: Friday, December 9 at 5 p.m. through Saturday, March 4 at 5 p.m.
Late Season: Sunday, March 5 at 5 p.m. through Saturday, March 18 at 5 p.m.
During early and late season, we are open until 5 p.m. daily and will offer weekday pricing.
Early and Late Season Pricing overrides any season specials except for the Military Discount.
Beginning December 16 at 5 p.m. through January 1 at 5 p.m., weekend pricing and hours are in effect.
Tubing 2022-2023 Season
Please click HERE to digitally sign the waiver prior to your arrival.
Due to high demand, there are no refunds for tubing tickets. Weather and conditions can change rapidly, causing tubing conditions to fluctuate in a short time. We update tubing conditions in real time on site. We cannot guarantee day-of conditions when purchasing in advance.
Saturday and Sunday Session Times:
10 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m.
Weekday Session Times:
12p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m..
Late season session times– 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m.
Sessions last one hour and forty five minutes. Please arrive early to park and redeem your tubing tickets from the Lower Ticket Booth, located in the Resort Village across from the tubing hill.
Please note that session times are subject to change based on weather and other variables.
- Weekday – $32
- Weekend/Holiday – $38
Holiday Rates Apply: December 10-January 1
- One must be 42” or taller to ride. We do not allow children to ride on a parent’s lap. This is a strict height requirement. No exceptions.
- All tubing participants must have a ticket
- No ski boots allowed in a tube or on the tube run
- Only one person per tube
- Tubing participants must be seated in the tube while riding down the tube run
- Make sure the lane is clear prior to starting down
- Exit in the lane you ride, do not cross lanes, and go behind the netting, or fencing, as you exit the tube run
- No alcohol allowed, and no obviously impaired person is allowed to participate in tubing
- One must know how to load, ride, and unload safely when using the tube run lift
- All tubing participants are required to drag their feet to slow down as they near the end of the tubing run.
Tubing may be hazardous. There are risks associated with this activity including, but not limited to, changing weather and surface conditions, speed and falling from the tube, slipping or falling while walking on the tube run area, collisions with other tubers as well as natural and man-made objects, taking drugs, and the lack of control of speed and direction. By purchasing a tubing ticket, one assumes the risks and the risk of any injury related to this activity.