New Early and Late Season Pricing!
Early Season: Opening Day through Friday, December 11
Late Season: Sunday, March 7 through Saturday, March 27
During these times, we will be open until 5 pm daily and will offer weekday pricing.
Early and Late Season Pricing overrides any season specials except for the Military Discount.
Tubing 2020-2021 Season
Beech Mountain Resort has constructed a state-of-the-art tubing park adjacent to the Resort Village at the base of the slopes. It’s a great location that provides for extra long tubing runs, and offers convenient access to ice skating, shopping and dining in the Alpine Village.
With chutes up to 700 feet in length, all ages can enjoy an exhilarating ride. Our tubing area is serviced by a magic carpet conveyer, which transports riders quickly to the top!
Please click HERE to digitally sign the waiver prior to your arrival.
Tubing tickets are sold in person only. All session times for the day go on sale at 8 a.m.. You may not purchase tickets in advance. Only same day products are available.
Saturday and Sunday Session Times:
10 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m.
Weekday Session Times:
12p.m., 2 p.m., 4 p.m., 6 p.m..
Late season session times- 10 a.m., 12 p.m., 2 p.m.
Sessions last one hour and forty five minutes.
Please note that session times are subject to change based on weather and other variables.
Tubing tickets are sold in person only. All session times for the day go on sale at 8 a.m. You may not purchase tickets in advance. Only same day products are available.
- Weekday – $30
- Weekend/Holiday – $35
Holiday Rates Apply: December 11th at 5 p.m. – January 1st
- One must be 42” or taller to ride. We do not allow children to ride on a parent’s lap. This is a strict height requirement. No exceptions.
- All tubing participants must have a ticket
- No ski boots allowed in a tube or on the tube run
- Only one person per tube
- Tubing participants must be seated in the tube while riding down the tube run
- Make sure the lane is clear prior to starting down
- Exit in the lane you ride, do not cross lanes, and go behind the netting, or fencing, as you exit the tube run
- No alcohol allowed, and no obviously impaired person is allowed to participate in tubing
- One must know how to load, ride, and unload safely when using the tube run lift
- All tubing participants are required to drag their feet to slow down as they near the end of the tubing run.
Tubing may be hazardous. There are risks associated with this activity including, but not limited to, changing weather and surface conditions, speed and falling from the tube, slipping or falling while walking on the tube run area, collisions with other tubers as well as natural and man-made objects, taking drugs, and the lack of control of speed and direction. By purchasing a tubing ticket, one assumes the risks and the risk of any injury related to this activity.