Beech Mountain Resort Hosts are dedicated to volunteering their time, knowledge and enthusiasm for our ski area. Hosts are service driven individuals that volunteer to help enhance the guest experience by educating and helping customers.
The ideal candidate must be knowledgeable of the resort industry, customer service oriented, capable of problem solving, and have a thorough knowledge of the resort and its operations.
- Complete one day orientation
- Successful completion of orientation handbook
- Ten days of program fulfillment
- Work a minimum of four Saturdays and one holiday Sunday
2020/2021 Program Benefits
- Complimentary unlimited season pass for skiing, snowboarding and tubing
- 1 complimentary guest pass for every session worked
- Free lunch voucher during shift worked
- Discounts on retail and food
- $10.00 rentals on weekdays
- Free lessons (based on availability)