Are you are a driven, hard-working, customer-service-oriented individual interested in working for one if the southeastâ€™s premier outdoor snow-sports venues, then Beech Mountain Resort is interested in talking with you.
Call 1-800-438-2093, ext. 241, to schedule an appointment. Please bring your resume with you, or email it to [email protected].
- Positions to be filled include:
- customer service is most important
- knowledge of the resort/area and ski industry
- ability to stand on your feet
- sales experience
- computer knowledge -outlook, word, excel
Rental Shop Shift Manager
- oversee the ski and snowboard rental shop
- oversee employees in the shop and hours
- ski and snowboard technical knowledge is a must
- leadership experience is a must
- sales experience a plus
Rental Shop Associates
- ability to tech skis and snowboards or must be a fast learner
- great customer service
- ability to lift 50 pounds
Food and Beverage
Cashiers, cooks, servers, bartenders
- customer service is a must
- prior experience is a must
Group Sales Associates
- sales experience is a must
- knowledge of the ski industry is a must
- love for skiing and snowboarding
Front Desk Sales Associate
During the ski season, Beech Mountain Resort employees receive privileges like employee ID cards for skiing and snowboarding; discounts in restaurants and retail stores; discounts on rental equipment for skiing, and snowboarding. Free ski and snowboard lessons upon availability.
Other areas of need are: lift operations; snowmaking; ski/snowboard instructors; parking attendants; food service; ticket cashiers; grounds maintenance; rentals; mountain host; group sales; terrain park; retail; and Ski Patrol.