Whether you’re a beginner or progressive rider, you’re never too old to learn new tricks. With hands-on lessons from the best-trained instructors, anyone can experience the fun and excitement of snowboarding. Burton’s ‘Learn to Ride’ program makes getting on a snowboard fun and easy. With high-quality gear made specifically for beginners, the best hands-on instruction and a low pressure learning environment, our goal is to get everyone up and running before they know it! This program is for snowboarders ages 6-13. March Madness pricing starts March 5th.
- Pre-registration will be offered online 7 days prior to the date you want to attend.
- Pre-registration is strongly suggested as classes fill up quickly
- All Day: 9:30am-4:00pm
- All day includes: Full day of instruction, all day slope pass, rentals (board, boots, helmet), and lunch.
- Half Day: AM- 9:30am-12:00pm PM– 12:30pm-4:00pm
- Half day includes: Half day of instruction, half day slope pass, and rentals (board, boots, helmet)
|Weekday||1/2 Day Morning||1/2 Day Afternoon||All Day|
|Weekend/Holiday||1/2 Day Morning||1/2 Day Afternoon||All Day|
|March Madness||1/2 Day Morning||1/2 Day Afternoon||All Day|