Whether you’re a beginner or progressive rider, you’re never too old to learn new tricks. With hands-on lessons from the best-trained instructors, anyone can experience the fun and excitement of snowboarding. Burton’s ‘Learn to Ride’ program makes getting on a snowboard fun and easy. With high-quality gear made specifically for beginners, the best hands-on instruction and a low pressure learning environment, our goal is to get everyone up and running before they know it!
- Registration runs daily from 8:30am to 9:30am.
- Pre-registration for the next day will be done from 12:30 p.m.- 6 p.m. every day. Form must be filled out in advance and paid in full. Pre-registration is for the following day only.
- All Day: 9:30am-4:00pm
- All day includes: Full day of instruction, all day slope pass, rentals (board, boots, helmet), and lunch.
- Half Day: AM- 9:30am-12:00pm PM– 12:30pm-4:00pm
- Half day includes: Half day of instruction and rentals (board, boots, helmet)
Burton Rental Hours:
9am-Close Friday, Saturday and during the Christmas Holiday Period
|Weekday||1/2 Day Morning||1/2 Day Afternoon||All Day|
|13 and Older||$75.00||$75.00||$140.00|
|Weekend/Holiday||1/2 Day Morning||1/2 Day Afternoon||All Day|
*Please note that the half-day option does not include a lift ticket.
|Weekend/Holiday||Day-Twilight||Half Day||Night||All Access|
|13 and Older||$40.00||$30.00||$30.00||$45.00|