Why take lessons? Lessons are the fastest path to success on the snow. First time lessons are ESSENTIAL, and we encourage every level of snow sport enthusiast to take a refresher lesson your first time on the snow at the opening of the season. Starting with the proper technique helps you progress faster.
TOP 10 Reasons To Take Ski/Snowboard Lessons:
- Proper Use of Equipment: It’s imperative to know how to put your board/skis on correctly
- Skier/Snowboarder Responsibility Code: Learn the rules of the slopes BEFORE you run them
- Basic Fundamentals: Learn how to move, turn and stop safely in the snow. Staying in control is key to safety and success
- How to Ride a Lift: There are a variety of lift systems on the slopes. Learn how to enter and exit a lift safely
- Know Your Terrain: Learn the layout of the slopes. Which areas are best for your abilities and interests?
- Tips & Tricks: Learn from the pros of the mountain! Get the inside scoop on everything instead of learning the hard way… much more fun!
- More Snowtime! Lesson participants are given priority in lift lines, which equals more fun on the snow for you while you learn.
- Know your Goals: An instructor can help you identify your goals through exercises during your lessons as well as suggest ways to refine your new skills in the future.
- Safety, Safety, Safety: Learn the DOs & DON’Ts of keeping yourself and your group safe during your time on the slopes.
- FUN: Lessons help you have more fun FASTER!
See our current options for lessons for all ages!