Tubing 2016-2017 Season
If you like sledding, you will love tubing!
Beech Mountain Resort constructed a new, state-of-the-art tubing park adjacent to the Alpine Village at the base of the slopes. It’s a great location that provides for extra long tubing runs, and offers convenient access to ice skating, shopping and dining in the Alpine Village.
With chutes up to 700 feet in length, all ages can enjoy an exhilarating ride. Our tubing area is serviced by a magic carpet conveyer, which transports riders quickly to the top!
Tickets are sold on a first come and first serve basis.
Sunday-Thursday: 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm
Fridays and Saturdays: 10am, 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm
Daily During the Holiday Period: 12pm, 2pm, 4pm, 6pm, 8pm
Sessions are 1 hour and 45 minutes long.
Weekday – $25
Weekend/Holiday – $30
- One must be 42” or taller to ride
- All tubing participants must have a ticket
- No ski boots allowed in a tube or on the tube run
- Only one person per tube
- Tubing participants must be seated in the tube while riding down the tube run
- Make sure the lane is clear prior to starting down
- Exit in the lane you ride, do not cross lanes, and go behind the netting, or fencing, as you exit the tube run
- No alcohol allowed, and no obviously impaired person is allowed to participate in tubing
- One must know how to load, ride, and unload safely when using the tube run lift
Tubing may be hazardous. There are risks associated with this activity including, but not limited to, changing weather and surface conditions, speed and falling from the tube, slipping or falling while walking on the tube run area, collisions with other tubers as well as natural and man-made objects, and the lack of control of speed and direction. By purchasing a tubing ticket, one assumes the risks and the risk of any injury related to this activity.