Winter Olympics Trivia at Beech Tree Bar & Grille. February 8, 2018
February 8 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Winter Olympics Trivia at Beech Tree Bar & Grille.
Back by popular demand its our Thursday Night Trivia Series in the Beech Tree Bar & Grille.
So you think you know a little bit about everything? Do you ever watch Jeopardy & feel like giving yourself a pat on the back? Do you like to enjoy craft beer while flexing your cranium? Then come test your skills at Beech Mountain Brewing Company. We will run an 11 part trivia series this winter and will post the sub categories on our Facebook page each week as well as overall team standings so be sure to check it out weekly!
Come early and grab a bite from the Beech Tree Bar and Grille!
Each Thursday night we will have a different trivia theme. Bring your friends, form a team and join us for what always promises to be a great time!
Each member of the winning team will receive a $10.00 gift certificate. Compete weekly for a chance at the grand prize at the end of the 11 part series!!
The rules are as follows:
- Each team must have a team name.
– Use the same team name all season if you wish to participate in the season long competition.
- Each team can have no more than four (4) members each Trivia night. Members may vary between different nights.
- At least 2 members of a team must be present for that teams score to count toward the finals.
- There are 5 rounds of team trivia and one bonus question at the end of each round.
- Blank answer sheets are provided for each round.
- In the event of a tie, there will be a best out of 3 question series to determine the winner.
- No cell phones, computers, or any other electronic devices may be used for answering questions.
- All answers are final. If the Trivia Masters make a mistake, it will be consistent and standings will not be affected.
- Bonus questions at the ends of rounds can be worth up to 10 points
- 1 point will be awarded to each team for every trivia question correctly answered. If the question has 2 parts 2 points will be awarded, and so on.
- On specifically designated “theme nights,” teams that participate and come in costume will receive 5 extra points. Half points will be given at the Trivia Masters Discretion.
- Each night, the winning team will be awarded a prize.
- All teams will remain in the standings for the season winner. The team with the most accumulated points at the end of the season will win the grand prize and a trophy. At least three members of the team must present at the finals to be declared the winner.
- To be eligible for the finals the team must have competed in at least 8 of the 10 trivia nights.