Beech Mountain Resort is dedicated to providing memorable experiences that enrich and rejuvenate our community and, as a proud community partner, we strive to support our neighbors. By giving back to the community, we thank those who have supported Beech Mountain for more than 50 years and hope to foster a bright future for those who will visit us tomorrow. Beech donates each year to numerous non-profit organizations whose initiatives improve the overall quality of life in our community.
What We Donate
Beech Mountain Resort donates mid-week recreation vouchers, which may be used for ski lift tickets. A request does not guarantee a donation, and a
maximum of two (2) mid-week recreation vouchers per request may be granted. Organizations are limited to one request per year. Often organizations
will ask for a “weekend stay at Beech” as a grand prize. Although we are sorry to disappoint, we never donate overnight accommodations.
Each request will receive consideration based on the resort’s policies. Our guidelines are as follows:
- Organizations must submit donation requests by completing and
submitting the form.
- Product donations are usually limited to North Carolina organizations.
- Consideration will be given to those organizations that send their request at least two months before the event and for those supporting social
causes: health & welfare, children & families, arts & education and recreation.
- Request must be sent 60 days before the event.
We would love to assist everyone in need, but are unable to donate to the following:
- Individuals or Individual Families
- For-profit Organizations
- Political Parties
Download the form by clicking the button below and email all completed forms and requests to email@example.com