BEECH MOUNTAIN, N.C. – Beech Mountain Brewing Co. presents its very first beer pairing night Friday January, 29th 2016. The tasting starts at 5pm, at $10 per person receive a flight of five beers selectively paired with an assortment of Girl Scout cookies. That’s right beer and Girl Scout cookies…does it get any better?
The selected flight of beers include:
- 5506’ Pale Ale: Hoppy-Citrus-Elevated. The 5506’ Pale Ale has an excellent supporting malt backbone while showcasing American C hops – centennial, cascade, and chinook – a prime example of the American Pale Ale style.
- Patroller Porter: Roast-Coffee-Relax. With its roasted complexity, this beer is a coffee lover’s dream brew, reminiscent of your favorite winter warmer.
- Wee Heavy Bevvy Scotch Ale: Rich-Caramel-Smooth. Recommended as a slow drinking beer, you’ll discover layers of caramel, dark fruit and roast in this complex heavy bevvy.
- Beech Blonde: Light-Refreshing-Fun. This smooth golden ale offers a clean, honey flavor to enjoy every season.
- Powderbowl IPA: Tropical-Pine-Lit. The smooth bitterness of this brew is complimented with pine, citrus, and tropical hops.
This delicious assortment of beers will be paired with new and classic favorites of Girl Scout cookies. To find out which cookies pair best with Beech Mountain Brewing Co. beers, you’ll have to be there!
As if beer and cookies isn’t already as good as it gets; The Nautical Wheelers will perform in the Beech Mountain Brewing Co. from 5:30 to 9pm! This acoustic trio hails from the foothills for North Carolina performing original tracks mixed with covers from some of the best music ever created. Drawing influences from 70’s rock, country, and blues this band has something for everyone. There is no cover to attend the show. All ages are welcome.
**Beech Mountain Resort has no affiliation with the Girl Scouts of America.